Saturday, July 16, 2016

Lauren Adam about Hamm

'Kimmy Schmidt' Star Lauren Adams Talks Jon Hamm & Health Fads on ‘WGTS'
                                            http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mw097
"...he's tall, he's so nice and lovely, you'll love him if you saw him and also he is that handsome...."
Lauren Adams made her TV debut as Gretchen Chalker on the Netflix original series, 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'
And how was Jon Hamm?
He’s also such a pro. I’m easily intimidated, because who am I? He was very warm to everyone in the room, even background and extras. He joked, “I should probably memorize my lines,” and then he had everything fully memorized.
http://observer.com/2015/04/tales-from-the-bunker-an-indiana-mole-woman-shares-her-story/
  
Was the cast told in the beginning that Jon Hamm would be the cult leader?
No, no, no. We had a stand-in for the pilot who was just a dude who played his body, the reverend's body. And Robert was reading those lines then. We didn't really know until Jon was signed on. So that was really a surprise for us too!

How did you guys find out?
I think there were whisperings about it. And then Jon Hamm was just there for work. So yeah, it was pretty incredible to be there. He's a very handsome cult leader.

I was convinced it would be Alec Baldwin, and I was surprised.
Alec Baldwin is another great funny guy. But yeah, Jon Hamm... I was also surprised when I was looking at the show and I was looking at the reactions on Twitter, because I hadn't seen all of them and it was a show I worked on. So I binged them all instantly. People in California had it longer, they had it at midnight, so people could have watched it feasibly all through the night till 7 a.m. in California. And no one had said anything about Jon Hamm. I was so surprised that wasn't the first thing that got leaked. It was respectful, I think.

So the read-over in the early scenes, it's him but it's a body double?
Yeah, it's not Jon Hamm's body.

If Jon Hamm started a cult, would you consider joining?
Oh man. He is very nice, and very handsome, and very charismatic. But I would have to say no to all cults.
http://gothamist.com/2015/04/09/kimmy_schmidt_interview.php

No comments:

Post a Comment