Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hamm is Wilson James in The Unit(2007)

                                          http://aboutactorjonhamm.blogspot.fr/
 
AVC: How was the experience of working on The Unit?
JH: It was great. I actually shot that between the pilot and the second episode of Mad Men, because we didn’t know it was going to be picked up, and I needed work. I got to audition, actually, for David Mamet, and he directed the first episode I was in. I was in about six of them. And it was just really fun and cool. Once I got to audition for it, I said, “I’d better watch this show and see what the tone is and what the jam is.” And it was a really cool show. It took that kind of 24 genre and made it a little more. The writing was a little more interesting, and the characters were really cool. I really enjoyed my time on it, and I got to work with some really great people. In fact, Zosia Mamet, who is David’s daughter, is on Mad Men, which was sort of cool, too.
http://www.avclub.com/article/jon-hamm-71202
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
 the brunette is Zosia Mamet...later in Mad Men as Joyce Ramsey
                                            IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII                                  
                                       
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

No comments:

Post a Comment