Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hamm and the Obama campaign(2012)

   
  
                        Jon Hamm: "Hey Colorado, Are You Voting Early?" - OFA Colorado
 
                          
Nevada: Go Vote - OFA Nevada
 
Jon Hamm & Jennifer Westfeldt Get Out the Vote in CO, 10-27-2012  
 
 
"I had a 13-year-old girl come up to me in Colorado this is a dead true story and say, ‘Well, you’re a wealthy white male … why are you here?’ And I was like, first of all, that’s the greatest question I’ve been asked on this entire tour. But secondly, she had conflated somehow in her head that only people vote for their own kind. And I made sure to tell her that that’s absolutely not the case. I vote for what I think is best for all of us. Not simply for me. And that’s unfortunately the message that the other side wants to get across, is you just take care of yourself and you build a fence around yourself and no one else gets help. That’s not how I was raised, that’s not the America I wanna live in and that’s not the America that I believe in."
 with actor Bryan Greenberg
"Jon Hamm and I .Two St Louis boys who want you to vote"
                                                 http://instagram.com/p/RVcltaqt5P/

Stephanie March, John Cho,  Bryan Greenberg, Zachary Quinto, Nick Zano, Ben McKenzie, Rachael Leigh Cook
 
Hamm attends the Democrate National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina...Obama is nominated the Democratic presidential candidate...Sept 6, 2012
 
Olivia Wilde, Zach Braff, Scarlett Johansson, Jared Leto, Elizabeth Banks, Alexis Bledel
Democratic National Convention in Denver in 2008
 

No comments:

Post a Comment