Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Miss Osceola Anna and Jon Hamm - Part 2

 https://aboutactorjonhamm.blogspot.com/2016/09/jennifer-westfeldt-and-hamm.html

https://aboutactorjonhamm.blogspot.com/2020/01/miss-osceola-and-jon-hamm.html

Do you think you’ll ever have kids? I’m just curious.
I’ve never had a life plan. I never really had a roadmap. Everything was always so unstable. Now that things have stabilized and I’m comfortable in my career, I would love to have kids. I think it would be great.
in the past :
Have you ever had any second thoughts about having kids?
‘No. I don’t need children. Look, if it happened tomorrow that would be another thing. But I’m older than dirt. So it would be difficult. A lot of our friends have kids and their children are eight, ten years old. We’ve watched them go through it.’

2 comments:

  1. Seems like these two love birds are gonna make it .. But she doesn't seem good for him cos she and her crew encourage his drinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it true they're engaged?

    ReplyDelete