Monday, March 6, 2017

Kim Kardashian/ Jon Hamm

"Whether it's Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian or whoever, stupidity is certainly celebrated. Being a f-cking idiot is a valuable commodity in this culture."
                                   
publicist Jonathan Cheban
 In a recent interview with Us Weekly :
 "I think Jon Hamm needs to just shut up and stop being such a mad man!"
 "[Jon] needs to mind his own business, because Kim works hard. They do different things --it's a whole different world."
"Put Jon Hamm in a mall, and more people will go up to the people working at the Burger King than they will to him. Bring Kim to a mall and there will be a riot. They're in two different businesses. Kim's pop culture and what people like."
"It's a lot of work, and she's here to stay. Let's see where he is after Mad Men."
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/trash-talk-jonathan-cheban-slams-jon-hamm
What I said was meant to be more on pervasiveness of something in our  culture, not personal, but she took offense to it and that is her right.”
Speaking to E! News at last night's Mad Men-centric PaleyFest panel, Hamm openly discussed the comments he made in Elle UK last week.
"It's surprising to me that it has become remotely a story," he told E! News. "I don't know Ms. Kardashian, I know her public persona.
"What I said was meant to be more on pervasiveness of something in our culture, not personal, but she took offense to it and that is her right."
"I don't feel bad. I feel bad that she was hurt... I didn't mean anything personal to her. I didn't say anything directly to her. But, it was more about the culture at large and how we celebrate that... It was maybe phrased ineloquently (sic)." Mad Men star Jon Hamm refuses to feel guilty about taking aim at Kim Kardashian's intelligence in a recent magazine article about his dislike of reality TV.

1 comment:

  1. Commenting here instead of your last post (obsessed) because I'm afraid I will get attacked on Twitter.
    First of all I'm happy you've seen this pattern and called it out.
    I've had an interaction with one of these people on Twitter @jamesdean_60 and they told me they're a group of concerned fans? Trying to save Mr. Hamm from this girl,lol and call themselves CSI.
    They also have an instagram account @jon_hammblockclub and they post and repeat the same things there and target fan accounts who dare post his pictures with her and go as far as wishing she fell down from a cliff in Italy on that account.
    They are also doing the same thing on reddit and once you get into it deep like me you'll see they also send in fake blinds about him and keep talking about it and trying to correct everyone who guess it wrong and make it too obvious who sends the fake and sometimes hilarious blinds.
    They have also started multiple threads on data lounge and if you look at the last comments on the Jon Hamm out alone thread there, you'll see them having a fight among themselves and calling each other out on their obsession with him and how their goal is to bring him down.
    (if those comments are deleted I have screen shots)
    And yes they're obsessed in a very unhealthy way.

    ReplyDelete