Monday, June 12, 2017

Jenny Slate and Hamm...pure speculation



The Chateau Marmont played host to the Vanity Fair And Lancome Host To The Hollywood Issue bash on Thursday night.
Inside the event, Jon Hamm circulated, chatting up Jenny Slate outside for several minutes.


                    https://aboutactorjonhamm.blogspot.fr/2017/02/jon-hamm-february-2017.html
Hamm, Jenny Slate, Sam Jones at the AT&T Audience Network's Off camera with Sam Jones, 100th épisodes celebration at the Palaey Center...Beverly Hills
                   https://aboutactorjonhamm.blogspot.fr/2017/04/april-2017-news-jon-hamm.html
 
 this is not a "mystery brunette"....the photograph did not recognize miss Slate
             https://aboutactorjonhamm.blogspot.fr/2017/06/june-2017-news-jon-hamm.html

 
June 13 : end of the speculation
                                                                           video...
Along with praising Gadot, Hamm addressed those comments he made in a recent InStyle interview, in which he said being single “sucks.” Hamm split from longtime partner Jennifer Westfeldt in 2015. 
“I usually overshare, is the problem,” he admits. “So, it wasn't necessarily important that I shared it, then I did and I'm sort of regretting it.”
Hamm confirms he’s still single, but not quite sure what he’s looking for in a woman.
“It’s impossible to say,” he says.

remind the staged ones with miss Moss
 
 
 
Last year, the actress, 35, split from her husband and frequent creative collaborator, Dean Fleischer-Camp. Since their breakup, Slate’s dated Hollywood heartthrob Chris Evans and enjoyed nights out with eligible bachelors like Jon Hamm.
This is the first time in my adult life that I haven’t been in a relationship, that I’m just all alone, and I do whatever I like to do,” she recently told Vanity Fair. “Because I’m a person who also likes to keep an eye on my mental health and my body health, I’ve treated myself nicely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment